properly clean a pomegranate
1. With a knife cut the skin of the pomegranate on the “equator”.
2. Slightly ponaklonyat blade in different directions to make sure: the incision is made correctly.
3. Hands pomegranate divided into two halves (have to exert a little effort).
4. In each half to knock a spoon until all the seeds will not appear in the bowl.
1. Cut off the lid from a grenade, cutting a peel.
2. You will see a line of walls, nests – you need to identify them and cut along the meridians they peel a pomegranate.
3. Resting his thumbs in the middle of a pomegranate, open it into segments.
4. The grain from segments easily pour into a bowl.
5. Next to this you can stay, but you can pour water into the bowl to the remains of walls surfaced
6. Large parts can be removed hands, and the rest – just pour out of the bowl.
Kappa puzhungiyath Mulaku chammanthi. thanks: I Love My Kerala Food
Cherupayar Parippu Payasam Kerala Style Ingredients: Cherupayar Parippu/Moong dal: 200 gm Jaggery (sharkara): About 400 gms (increase or decrease according